Make Oceanside your home base to explore all of the major Southern California attractions.
When planning the perfect Southern California getaway, the top must-see items on the family vacation itinerary are usually to go to the beach, see the “California” palm trees, and eating a burger at In-N-Out; followed by selecting which major attraction you and your family want to go to.
As you sit around the dinner table discussing where everyone wants to go and what each person wants to see, the next question is “Where are we going to stay so that we can be close to everything?”
Located in the heart of Southern California, Oceanside is central to the major attractions including Universal Studios Hollywood, Disneyland California Resort, San Diego Zoo and Sea World San Diego. When you stay in Oceanside, you can easily travel to and from each attraction whether you are traveling by car or train!
Did you know?: Discount attraction tickets can be purchased from the California Welcome Center-Oceanside.
How far is each attraction from Oceanside?
San Diego Attractions
- LEGOLAND California Resort: 7.6 miles / 12.3 km
- San Diego Zoo: 40.5 miles / 64.2 km
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park: 27.2 miles / 43.8 km
- Sea World San Diego: 35.7 miles / 57.5 km
Orange County Attractions
- Aquarium of the Pacific: 76.1 miles / 122 km
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim / Honda Center: 55.2 miles / 88.9 km
- Disneyland California Resort: 57.6 miles / 92.7 km
- Knott’s Berry Farm: 63.6 miles / 102 km
Los Angeles Attractions
- Hollywood Sign: 95 miles / 153 km
- Universal Studios Hollywood: 95.7 miles / 154 km